Christmas candy relay: Fun game to Engage with your Loved Ones.Dec 27, 2018
If it is Christmas time and you want to have some fun with your cousins and friends and family, the candy relay game is the perfect companion for you! It is awesome and easy and will perfectly engage all of you for a good amount of fun time.
Let us briefly see what the game is all about, the material required and the rules of the game.
Materials that you need to have to start the game
You would need a large bag that is filled with candies or candy canes that are appropriate for the holiday season. You would also need a roll of paper tissues or towels. To make the theme more beautiful, you can simple choose candy canes of different beautiful colours and types.
Prepping up for this fun game
First, you need to form a couple of teams. You have to assign one or two candy colours to each team. You can also have more than two teams if you have more than two colours of candy canes. You have to assign unique colours to each team.
On one end of the room, you have to unroll a long strip of paper tissues on the floor. You can go up to several foot lengths on the tissue roll. After this, you have to spread the candy canes randomly, covering the entire paper length. The teams have to line up at the other corner of the room. And, now! The game is about to start!
How to play this game
- You need to understand that the objective of this game is to pick up all the candy canes of their assigned colours.
- However, it is not that easy! Team members have to rush down to the laid down candy canes and use their teeth to lift up each piece of the cane by bending down. You are not allowed to use your hands!
- After you collect a piece in your mouth, you run back to your team at the other end. You have to show it to your next team member in line who will have to shout out the color.
- If the color of the candy is wrong, you have to eat it up and then rush back to the paper towels to lift another candy cane of the correct assigned colour.
- If you get the correct coloured candy, you eat it and the next member in line goes to pick up the candy from the paper towels.
These are some of the basic rules of this interesting game. You not only get to enjoy yummy candies, you also get to mingle well with your loved ones. Have you tried it out yet? Tell us how you feel!